Happy last weekend of November! I love that 2020 is almost over, but I don’t love that the submission for my thesis is fast approaching… Anyway, just like with Blogtober, I thought I’d make a little post with post ideas for Blogmas!
In all honesty, I’m not even sure if I myself am going to participate in Blogmas this year. Like I said, my thesis is taking up pretty much all of my time. I don’t think I can manage to post something every day, but you’ll definitely see me post something!
Anyway, just because I might not be fully participating this year, that doesn’t mean I can’t help anyone else on their way! I hope you like these ideas and maybe use some of them!
- Your most anticipated December releases
- Your December TBR
- Do an end of year tag
- Tell us how you edit your pictures for Winter
- Tell us your wintery bucket list
- What your favorite cozy books?
- Show us what Christmas in your city looks like
- Make a list of the ugliest Christmas sweaters you can find
- Which books make you feel chilly?
- Go ice skating and document the experience
- Reflect on the year
- Show us your favorite festive outfits
- Show us the Christmas decor at for example your local garden center
- Tell us about some festive (corona proof?) activities in your area
- Tell us about your favorite things about Winter
- What are your goals for 2021?
- Tell us about your favorite books of 2020
- What are your most anticipated 2021 releases?
- Tell us about some funny Christmas traditions
- What are some Winter essentials in your opinion?
- Take us to your local Christmas market!
- Do a Holiday book tag
- Tell us about the Christmas culture where you’re from
- Reflect on your 2020 TBR – Did you read everything you wanted to?
- Happy Christmas! Tell us about the best Holiday food out there