My last blog post was all about the beautiful worlds that authors create, so this one is about the minds behind them! There are a few authors I would love to meet one day… Here’s to hoping they’ll one day visit my area!
For some reason authors I love skip over D.C. in favor of other towns, and I never understand because so many people live in this area; the turn out would be amazing! Alas, I know that authors don’t have much say about where they’re going, but here’s to holding out hope anyway!
- V.E. Schwab – one of the few authors that actually made it to D.C. and I couldn’t go *sad face*
- Laini Taylor – I want to tell her how much Strange the Dreamer/Muse of Nightmares made me cry
- Jay Kristoff – I mainly want to tell him that his books give me anxiety
- Holly Black – I might actually go and see her next month! Just have to drive way into Maryland to accomplish this
- Marissa Meyer – finally another author that’ll make it to D.C. And this time I’ll be able to go!
- Leigh Bardugo – I already met her once, but I want to go again because I could hardly say anything yikes
- Pierce Brown – I mainly want to yell at him for breaking my heart with Golden Son. I have a feeling the rest of the series is going to break it even more
- Stephanie Garber – who wouldn’t want to meet the mind behind Caraval?
- Maggie Stiefvater – she lives in Virginia, so I’m holding out hope I’ll one day just run into her
- Cassandra Clare – again, I had the chance to meet her, and I was at the right location, but the line was so dang long that I gave up… I will definitely go when she comes to a local store!